43 Best One Piece Quotes That Will Inspire You

Posted by Zora Stowers on Friday, May 3, 2024

Here are the 43 best One Piece quotes that will inspire you and explore the idea of life, success, and relationships. One Piece anime series is based on the manga of the same name written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda.

These One Piece Quotes explore the idea of war, society, truth, life, death, humanity, and much more. I recommend everyone to watch One Piece. It is much better than watching some movie or TV Series, which is full of absurdity, propaganda, pathetic storyline, etc.

• Monkey D. Luffy Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar.” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 2. “No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal.” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 3. “Being lonely is more painful then getting hurt.” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 4. “If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future!” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 5. “You want to keep everyone from dying? That’s naive. It’s war. People die.” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 6. “Power isn’t determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams!” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 7. “Dying is not repaying a debt! That is not what he saved you for. Only weak men would die after someone spared their lives!” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • 8. “Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.” – Monkey D. Luffy
  • Nico Robin Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
  • 2. “Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense.” – Nico Robin
  • Roronoa Zoro Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “You need to accept the fact that you’re not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 2. “Only those who have suffered long can see the light within the shadows.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 3. “Bring on the hardship. It’s preferred in a path of carnage.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 4. “Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 5. “When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 6. “When you decided to go to the sea, it was your own decision. Whatever happens to you on the sea, it depends on what you’ve done! Don’t blame others!” – Roronoa Zoro
  • 7. “When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” – Roronoa Zoro
  • Brook Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “‘Loneliness’ is no longer part of my vocabulary.” – Brook
  • 2. “Death is never an apology.” – Brook
  • 3. “What do you know of death? Have you ever died? You think death will preserve your cause forever? Ridiculous! Death leaves nothing behind! Once a person passes on, nothing remains but dead bones. If there is one thing I can’t stand, it is a person with no respect for life.” – Brook
  • Donquixote Doflamingo Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!” – Donquixote Doflamingo
  • 2. “There is a difference in the look of the ordinary vagabond and that of a determined man.” – Donquixote Doflamingo
  • Gol D. Roger Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.” – Gol D. Roger
  • Sengoku the Buddha Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Don’t try to find a reason for somebody’s love.” – Sengoku the Buddha
  • Fujitora Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “If you lose credibility by just admitting fault, then you didn’t have any in the first place.” – Fujitora
  • Jinbe Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone, is gone!” – Jinbe
  • Trafalgar D. Water Law Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “There are things you can’t see unless you change your standing.” – Trafalgar D. Water Law
  • 2. “You can’t see the whole picture until you look at it from the outside.” – Trafalgar D. Water Law
  • Sir Crocodile Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Wake up princess, I’m tired of your useless ideals. It’s gotten pathetic. What good are your happy ideals if you can’t do anything to make them a reality? They’re nothing but dreams, and your dreams don’t stand a chance.” – Sir Crocodile
  • Vinsmoke Sanji / “Black Leg” Sanji Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Don’t start a fight if you can’t end it.” – Vinsmoke Sanji
  • 2. “A real man is someone who forgives a woman for her lies!” – Vinsmoke Sanji
  • 3. “Cooking is a gift from the gods. Spices are a gift from the devil. Looks like it was a little too spicy for you.” – Vinsmoke Sanji
  • Smoker Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Don’t ever think there’s any perfect society made by humans! If you think that way you’ll overlook the enemy!! Don’t be fooled by appearances!” – Smoker
  • Boa Hancock Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Whether I kick a kitten… Tear off your ears… Even slaughter innocent people… The world will never cease to forgive my actions. Why, you ask? That’s right, it is because I am… Beautiful.” – Boa Hancock
  • Nami Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.” – Nami
  • 2. “Everyone is expecting help from you, but you come here and don’t think about doing anything to help those people?” – Nami
  • Monkey D. Dragon Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “There can be no happiness in a world where the undesirables are thrown away.” – Monkey D. Dragon
  • Portgas D. Ace Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “We have to live a life of no regrets.” – Portgas D. Ace
  • Eustass Kid Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Compared to the “righteous” greed of the rulers, the criminals of the world seem much more honorable. When scum rules the world, only more scum is born.” – Eustass Kid
  • Borsalino / Kizaru Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Without strength, you won’t be able to save anyone.” – Kizaru
  • Silvers Rayleigh / “Dark King” Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” – Silvers Rayleigh
  • Dr. Hiriluk Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.” – Dr. Hiriluk
  • Edward Newgate / Whitebeard Quotes From One Piece
  • 1. “It doesn’t matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea.” – Whitebeard
  • Monkey D. Luffy Quotes From One Piece

Monkey D. Luffy is the main lead character of the One Piece series. He is also known as “Straw Hat Luffy”. He is the son of the Revolutionary leader Monkey D. Dragon. He wanted to find the legendary treasure known as “One Piece” left behind by the late Gol D. Roger and become the Pirate King.

Monkey D. Luffy is the founder, captain, and one of the finest fighters of the Straw Hat Pirates, an infamous and powerful group of pirates.

1. “Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar.” – Monkey D. Luffy

2. No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal. – Monkey D. Luffy

3. Being lonely is more painful then getting hurt. – Monkey D. Luffy

4. If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future! – Monkey D. Luffy

5. You want to keep everyone from dying? That’s naive. It’s war. People die. – Monkey D. Luffy

6. Power isn’t determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams! – Monkey D. Luffy

7. Dying is not repaying a debt! That is not what he saved you for. Only weak men would die after someone spared their lives! – Monkey D. Luffy

8. Being alone is more painful than getting hurt. – Monkey D. Luffy

Nico Robin Quotes From One Piece

Nico Robin is an archeologist and historian and the sixth member of the Straw Hat Pirates group. She is the only person in the world who has the ability to read and decipher the Poneglyphs.

Her ultimate dream was to find the Rio Poneglyph which tells the history of the world. She along with Zoro are the only two crew members who support all the decisions taken by Monkey D. Luffy unconditionally.

1. Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it. – Nico Robin

2. Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense. – Nico Robin

Roronoa Zoro Quotes From One Piece

Roronoa Zoro is the second member of the Straw Hat Pirates crew. He along with Brook is one of the two swordsmen of the group. Along with Luffy, Sanji, and Jinbe, he is one of the four most powerful combatants of the crew. He created the sword fighting style of Santoryu in which the fighter wields three Katana simultaneously, one in each hand and one in the mouth.

He wanted to fulfill his promise to his deceased childhood friend and rival Kuina of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world.

1. You need to accept the fact that you’re not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face. – Roronoa Zoro

2. “Only those who have suffered long can see the light within the shadows. – Roronoa Zoro

3. Bring on the hardship. It’s preferred in a path of carnage. – Roronoa Zoro

4. Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose. – Roronoa Zoro

5. When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses. – Roronoa Zoro

6. When you decided to go to the sea, it was your own decision. Whatever happens to you on the sea, it depends on what you’ve done! Don’t blame others! – Roronoa Zoro

7. When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life. – Roronoa Zoro

Brook Quotes From One Piece

Brook is the ninth member and musician of the Straw Hat Pirates crew. He along with Roronoa Zoro is one of the two swordsmen of the group. His dream is to reunite with his old friend, Laboon.

He returned to life after being dead after eating the Yomi Yomi no Mi fruit. But since his soul took many years to find his body, when he came back to life, it was reduced to a skeleton.

1. ‘Loneliness’ is no longer part of my vocabulary. – Brook

2. Death is never an apology. – Brook

3. What do you know of death? Have you ever died? You think death will preserve your cause forever? Ridiculous! Death leaves nothing behind! Once a person passes on, nothing remains but dead bones. If there is one thing I can’t stand, it is a person with no respect for life. – Brook

Donquixote Doflamingo Quotes From One Piece

Donquixote Doflamingo, also known as “Heavenly Yaksha,” is a former member of the Shichibukai, a group of pirates who have allied themselves with the World Government, and the captain of the Donquixote Pirates.

Doflamingo is a powerful and dangerous pirate, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled and ruthless businessman and has built a vast empire based on the production and sale of illegal weapons and other illicit goods.

Doflamingo is originally from the North Blue region, where he grew up with his older brother, Rocinante, and his younger sister, Narciso. As a child, he was orphaned and taken in by a group of pirates, who raised him and taught him the ways of the sea.

Doflamingo quickly rose through the ranks of the pirate world, eventually becoming a member of the Shichibukai and gaining a fearsome reputation as one of the strongest pirates in the world.

1. Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! – Donquixote Doflamingo

2. There is a difference in the look of the ordinary vagabond and that of a determined man. – Donquixote Doflamingo

Gol D. Roger Quotes From One Piece

Gol D. Roger, also known as the “Pirate King,” was a legendary pirate who was active in the Grand Line during the latter half of the 20th century. He is the main antagonist of the One Piece manga and anime series, and his actions and legacy have had a significant impact on the world of the story.

Roger was born in Loguetown and grew up to become one of the most infamous pirates in history. He was the captain of the Roger Pirates.

He and his crew sailed the Grand Line in search of the One Piece, a legendary treasure said to be located on an island called Raftel at the end of the world. Roger was the first pirate to reach Raftel and claim the treasure, and he became known as the Pirate King as a result.

1. Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth. – Gol D. Roger

Sengoku the Buddha Quotes From One Piece

Sengoku the Buddha, also known as “Sengoku the Bodhisattva,” is a former Marine admiral and the current Fleet Admiral of the Marines, the military organization that serves as the World Government’s main enforcer of law and order in the One Piece world.

He is a tall and muscular man with a bald head, a goatee, and distinctive facial tattoos. He is known for his calm and collected demeanor, and his ability to remain level-headed even in the face of crisis.

Sengoku is a highly respected and influential figure within the Marines, and he is known for his strong sense of justice and his commitment to upholding the law.

1. Don’t try to find a reason for somebody’s love. – Sengoku the Buddha

Fujitora Quotes From One Piece

Admiral Fujitora, also known as “Issho,” is a Marine admiral and one of the main antagonists of the Dressrosa arc.

Fujitora is a tall and muscular man with short black hair and a thick mustache. He has a distinctive scar over his left eye.

He is usually seen wearing a Marine uniform with his admiral’s coat draped over his shoulders. Fujitora is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. If you lose credibility by just admitting fault, then you didn’t have any in the first place. – Fujitora

Jinbe Quotes From One Piece

Jinbe, also known as “Jinbei” or “Knight of the Sea,” is a former member of the Shichibukai, a group of pirates who have allied themselves with the World Government, and the captain of the Sun Pirates.

He is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a kind and compassionate individual, with a strong sense of justice and a deep respect for life.

1. It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone, is gone! – Jinbe

Trafalgar D. Water Law Quotes From One Piece

Trafalgar D. Water Law, also known as “Trafalgar Law” or “the Surgeon of Death,” is a pirate captain and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, a group of pirates led by Monkey D. Luffy.

Law is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled tactician, and he is known for being able to think several steps ahead in a battle.

Law is a tall and slender man with short, spiky black hair, a large scar over his left eye, and a distinctive tattoo on his chest.

He is usually seen wearing a black and white striped coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black shoes. Law is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. There are things you can’t see unless you change your standing. – Trafalgar D. Water Law

2. You can’t see the whole picture until you look at it from the outside. – Trafalgar D. Water Law

Sir Crocodile Quotes From One Piece

Sir Crocodile, also known as “Mr. 0” or “the Hero of the Desert,” is a former member of the Shichibukai, a group of pirates who have allied themselves with the World Government, and the former leader of the Baroque Works organization.

Crocodile is a powerful and dangerous pirate, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled and ruthless businessman and has built a vast empire based on the production and sale of illegal weapons and other illicit goods.

Crocodile is a tall and muscular man with dark skin, long, unkempt black hair, and a distinctive scar over his left eye.

He is usually seen wearing a long, flowing coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black boots. Crocodile is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. Wake up princess, I’m tired of your useless ideals. It’s gotten pathetic. What good are your happy ideals if you can’t do anything to make them a reality? They’re nothing but dreams, and your dreams don’t stand a chance. – Sir Crocodile

Vinsmoke Sanji / “Black Leg” Sanji Quotes From One Piece

Vinsmoke Sanji, also known as “Black Leg Sanji,” is a pirate and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, a group of pirates led by Monkey D. Luffy.

Sanji is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled cook, and he is known for his ability to create delicious and innovative dishes.

Sanji is a tall and slender man with long, curly blond hair, a distinctive scar over his left eye, and a thin mustache.

He is usually seen wearing a black suit, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of stylish black shoes. Sanji is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. Don’t start a fight if you can’t end it. – Vinsmoke Sanji

2. A real man is someone who forgives a woman for her lies! – Vinsmoke Sanji

3. “Cooking is a gift from the gods. Spices are a gift from the devil. Looks like it was a little too spicy for you.” – Vinsmoke Sanji

Smoker Quotes From One Piece

Smoker is a Marine captain and one of the main antagonists of the Alabasta arc.

He is a tall and muscular man with short, spiky black hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a Marine uniform, and he is known for his tough and no-nonsense personality.

Smoker is a skilled and capable fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled tactician, and he is known for being able to think several steps ahead in a battle.

1. Don’t ever think there’s any perfect society made by humans! If you think that way you’ll overlook the enemy!! Don’t be fooled by appearances! – Smoker

Boa Hancock Quotes From One Piece

Boa Hancock is a powerful and skilled pirate, known for her exceptional strength and combat ability. She is also the captain of the Kuja Pirates, a group of all-female pirates from the island of Amazon Lily.

Hancock is a tall and slender woman with long, flowing black hair, a distinctive tattoo on her left cheek, and a curvaceous figure.

She is usually seen wearing a revealing outfit, which consists of a tight-fitting top, a short skirt, and a pair of high heels. Hancock is a confident and self-assured individual, known for her strong personality and her ability to command respect from those around her.

1. Whether I kick a kitten… Tear off your ears… Even slaughter innocent people… The world will never cease to forgive my actions. Why, you ask? That’s right, it is because I am… Beautiful. – Boa Hancock

Nami Quotes From One Piece

Nami is a pirate and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, a group of pirates led by Monkey D. Luffy.

Nami is a skilled navigator, known for her exceptional knowledge of the sea and her ability to navigate through even the most treacherous of waters.

She is also a skilled thief, and she is known for her ability to pick pockets and steal valuable items with ease.

Nami is a young woman with long, orange hair, a distinctive scar over her left eye, and a curvaceous figure. She is usually seen wearing a revealing outfit, which consists of a tight-fitting top, a short skirt, and a pair of high heels.

Nami is a confident and self-assured individual, known for her strong personality and her ability to command respect from those around her.

1. Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life. – Nami

2. Everyone is expecting help from you, but you come here and don’t think about doing anything to help those people? – Nami

Monkey D. Dragon Quotes From One Piece

Monkey D. Dragon, also known as “Dragon the Revolutionary,” is the leader of the Revolutionary Army, a group of rebels who seek to overthrow the World Government and bring about a new era of freedom and equality.

Dragon is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a charismatic and intelligent leader, with a deep sense of justice and a strong desire to bring about change.

Dragon is a tall and muscular man with long, flowing black hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a long, flowing coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black boots.

Dragon is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. There can be no happiness in a world where the undesirables are thrown away. – Monkey D. Dragon

Portgas D. Ace Quotes From One Piece

Portgas D. Ace, also known as “Fire Fist Ace,” is a pirate and the adopted older brother of Monkey D. Luffy, the main protagonist of the series.

Ace is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a kind and compassionate individual, with a strong sense of loyalty and a deep sense of justice.

Ace is a tall and muscular man with short, spiky black hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a long, flowing coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black boots.

Ace is a confident and self-assured individual, known for his strong personality and his ability to command respect from those around him.

1. We have to live a life of no regrets. – Portgas D. Ace

Eustass Kid Quotes From One Piece

Eustass Kid, also known as “Captain Kid,” is a pirate captain and a member of the Worst Generation, a group of powerful and notorious pirates who rose to prominence during the time skips following the Marineford War.

Kid is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a confident and self-assured individual, with a strong sense of pride and a deep desire to prove himself as the strongest pirate alive.

The kid is a tall and muscular man with short, spiky black hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a long, flowing coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black boots.

Kid is a confident and self-assured individual, known for his strong personality and his ability to command respect from those around him.

1. Compared to the “righteous” greed of the rulers, the criminals of the world seem much more honorable. When scum rules the world, only more scum is born. – Eustass Kid

Borsalino / Kizaru Quotes From One Piece

Borsalino, also known as “Kizaru,” is a Marine admiral and one of the main antagonists of the Dressrosa arc.

He is a tall and muscular man with short, spiky blond hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a Marine uniform, and he is known for his tough and no-nonsense personality.

Borsalino is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a skilled tactician, and he is known for being able to think several steps ahead in a battle.

1. Without strength, you won’t be able to save anyone. – Kizaru

Silvers Rayleigh / “Dark King” Quotes From One Piece

Silvers Rayleigh, also known as “the Dark King,” is a former pirate captain and the first mate of the Roger Pirates, a group of pirates led by the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

Rayleigh is a powerful and skilled fighter, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability. He is also a wise and experienced individual, with a deep understanding of the world and a strong sense of justice.

Rayleigh is a tall and muscular man with long, flowing white hair and a distinctive scar over his left eye. He is usually seen wearing a long, flowing coat, a pair of matching pants, and a pair of black boots.

Rayleigh is a calm and collected individual, known for his level-headed and thoughtful approach to situations.

1. Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form. – Silvers Rayleigh

Dr. Hiriluk Quotes From One Piece

Dr. Hiriluk is a former member of the Shichibukai, a group of pirates who have allied themselves with the World Government, and the former leader of the Baroque Works organization.

Hiriluk is a skilled and compassionate doctor, known for his exceptional medical knowledge and his dedication to helping those in need. He is also a strong and determined individual, with a deep sense of justice and a strong desire to bring about change.

1. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten. – Dr. Hiriluk

Edward Newgate / Whitebeard Quotes From One Piece

Edward Newgate, also known as “Whitebeard,” is a powerful and skilled pirate, known for his exceptional strength and combat ability.

He is also the captain of the Whitebeard Pirates, a group of pirates who are known for their fearsome reputation and their ability to conquer and control the seas.

1. It doesn’t matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea. – Whitebeard

Which ones are your favorite One Piece Quotes? Please tell me in the comment section below. Also, if you like this article, then please share it on your social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc).

Read More:

ncG1vNJzZmilqam1qMXAmqVnm5%2BifLC6xGanop2Tmnqywc6tnKxn