Venda Woman Cooks R75 Cow Tongue in TikTok Video, Mzansi Impressed by How She Removed Outer Layer of

Posted by Brenda Moya on Monday, May 6, 2024
  • A woman prepared a traditional delicacy, the cow tongue, and TikTok users thought she made it look appetising
  • The lady recorded a video showing people how they could cook a whole beef tongue, and proved her skill by nailing it the first time
  • Online users thought that this cook's recipe was interesting as many shared opinions about her cooking technique

A Venda beauty made content about how she cooked beef tongue. The lady prepared the interesting dish in a TikTok video.

The video of the beef tongue recipe received more than 6 000 likes. Peeps discussed their eating preferences when it comes to cow parts.

Venda home cook nails cow tongue recipe

A lifestyle content creator from Venda @edzy_san showed people how she made cow tongue without any experience. In the video, she boiled the tongue before slicing and searing it for a stew. Watch the recipe below:

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

TikTok viewers love Venda woman's cooking content

This creator's recipe had many fascinated by her cooking. Netizens noticed that she showed a great way to remove the hard exterior of the tongue.

@Tebogo asked:

"How did you know if lu ya bvisiwa ganda (you peel the skin) if it was your first time cooking it."

Edzy_san, the creator, replied:

"I made sure I did my research."

MaSithole, aka Selly, suggested:

"After boiling it you can eat it like cold meat by putting it on your sandwiches."

Glorious admitted:

"I don't eat it, but it look perfect the way you cooked it."

mahlodilegodi1 said:

"The way I love Venda korr I am smiling don't even hear what you're saying."

tshipanishudufhad added:

"You taught me how to remove the outer layer."

mogau@hawza wrote:

"Some men are blessed."

Traditional recipes leave South Africans fascinated

Many people love to see how others make well-known food. One lady went viral after making a traditional Xhosa meal.

"iFear factor madoda": Venda lady fries grasshoppers over fire, SA split

Briefly News previously reported that a lady showed people how she cooks grasshoppers. The cook posted a recipe of how she does it.

Online users reacted to seeing a woman fry up some grasshopper. People who saw her cooking clip had various reactions.

A woman @cookingwithluu cooked grasshoppers, and she shared the recipe. People were fascinated by how the lady made the delicacy by frying it and adding spices.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha4NxgZhmrZ6mlJZ6uLvMmqVmm5%2BkuKq%2FjK2mp5%2Blmnqzg49mpLOZnqi2brXMqameq6OasW6u2GafqK9dmLmmrc2sZKmZoql8