Duo From Triplets Ghetto Kids Show Off Talent in Viral Video Taking the Internet by Storm, Peeps Can

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Monday, May 6, 2024
  • Two young boys who were seen performing for a group of teenagers caused a commotion in a clip that went viral
  • The kids, who belong to a sensational Ugandan dance group, Triplets Ghetto Kids, were not fazed by the older kids as they danced their way into the hearts and the hearts of thousands online
  • Peep couldn't get enough of the youngsters as they admitted to having watched the clip more than once, while many more peeps showed the dancers some love

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

A video of two boys dancing while older kids watched on and cheered went viral on TikTok as the pair performed incredible moves. In the clip, one boy is shown dancing and is quickly replaced by another.

The pair proved their talent as the crowd lifted one of them up in excitement at the end of the clip. Delighted peeps online managed to identify the duo as part of Uganda's budding dance group, the Triplets Ghetto Kids.

According to BBC News, the Triplets Ghetto Kids is a nine-member Ugandan dance group that has caused a sensation after collaborating with US rapper French Montana in the video for Unforgettable. The members are all school children and the youngest is just six years old.

Viewers on TikTok applauded the Ugandan lads on the amazing performance. Some even admitted to having watched the clip multiple times while others wished that the first boy stayed on the floor a bit longer.

Enjoy reading our stories? Download the BRIEFLY NEWS app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

user98643303675413Slim bullet

"I really enjoyed myself watching this, please do a video for me."

IKEMINTEGRATEDFARM said:

"If you watched it several times, we have a meeting."

GENEVIEVE MAKUOCHUKWU said:

"See me smiling as I watch, watched more than 10x, he is too much."

honeylove said:

"I love the first one's energy, they didn't allowed the kid to finish before they dragged him off."

pattylove939 said:

"Why did you drag the first one? The guy was good. I love them both but why was I laughing watching more than 7 times... OMG, happiness is life."

Video of cute little boy dancing steals the hearts of many as he gives peeps on the internet the feels

In a related story, Briefly News reported that people on Instagram were treated to the most adorable clip of a young boy jamming in time with the beat.

The video was accompanied by a profound message that read: "Good vibes will save the world." Even though the caption holds a poignant connotation, given the current war between Russia and Ukraine, it resonated with many peeps who were compelled to reply in their language.

The caption to the Instagram video said it originated in Uganda. In the clip, the tiny tot moved in sync with the beat and offered the cutest smile at the end of the dance that made peeps fall in love.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhZ4F3fJVmoqKco2LAqbvWZqafnl2prq2xza1ksKGknXq0wMSlo5qqXZmur6%2FEZqSorpWoere10ZqjZq6ZmbKwedOhmK1lmah6ta3KoqWgZZ6awW6u2GaqraeionqxscSpqmabkaPBbrDEmqNo